It's a VUARNET DAY!
Barton Perreira was founded in 2007 by Patty Perreira and Bill Barton, the former designer and president of Oliver Peoples respectively. Barton Perreira is known for their classic, but edgy and unique design. Barton Perreira have maintained their independence since their inception, wanting full creative control and oversight over the quality of materials and manufacturing processes.
For their tenth anniversary, Barton Perreira has created a collection of stunning sunglass and optical frame styles in a variety of colors and patterns. All of the styles are engraved with "BPX" to honor their decade as Barton Perreira.
Check out a few of Barton Perreira's anniversary styles below. In order: Fortuna, Chevalier, Blake (46), Nina
Jean Vuarnet won the Olympic Winter Games in 1960 with the 02, the first creation of Vuarnet! Did you know that they now come in new colors? Vuarnet offers the iconic sunglasses in a refreshing crystal version combined with our different flash lenses. Update the classic Vuarnet sunglass with a modern twist! Vuarnet is happy to offer it’s renowned mineral glass lens which was been worn by sunglass lovers across the globe. Get your new Vuarnet in all colors!
- The VUARNET sunglasses filter 100% of UV (UVA,UVB, UVC) and provides up to 99% protection against Blue Light also known as HEV (High Energy Visible Light), one of the most aggressive lights in the visible spectrum.
- The VUARNET sunglass aesthetic and technical signature, a mirror double gradient-tinted coating, guarantees maximum protection against glare and reflections
- VUARNET sunglass lenses are the only in the world designed to absorb up to 94% of infrared, protecting your eyes from irritating dryness and heat.
- VUARNET sunglass lenses also benefit from an anti-reflection treatment on the internal face, eliminating all unwanted reflections.
- Vuarnet sunglasses are made from mineral glass lenses, which are naturally scratch resistant even against the most aggressive circumstances, like keys in your bag.
- Vuarnet sunglasses are also shock resistant as a result of a safety treatment by chemical tempering.
- VUARNET sunglasses guarantee no chromatic distortion and vision in high definition
- VUARNET sunglasses provide exceptional clarity, producing sharper vision in comparison to plastic materials
- All cameras, microscopes and telescopes requiring the best optical precision are all equipped with mineral lenses like Vuarnet sunglasses.