- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- 18k gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- 18k gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 18k gold engraved George Cortina's signature
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
HARDWARE: 18K GOLD
- ITALIAN-HANDCRAFTED LEATHER CASE
- CUSTOM BLACK MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH SQUARE WITH GOLD FOIL SIGNATURE
- HARD-SHELLED, SILK FABRIC-COVERED PACKAGING
- CUSTOM BLACK LETTERHEAD PRESS CERTIFICATE WITH LIMITED EDITION SERIAL NUMBER AND CRAFTSMEN SIGNATURE
Jerome Mage and Nick Fouquet teamed up to design the latest collaboration from Jacques Marie Mage: PCH (Pacific Coast Highway). This exclusive sunglass (87/100 to be exact) is a classic aviator shape with a gradient lens that Nick describes as "the sunrise and sunset I see every morning on my way to work." Frank and I are happy to announce that we have one of the PCH available at Wink Optics, one of one hundred to ever be made!!
The PCH comes with the iconic Jacques Marie Mage burgundy box, certificate, Italian-handcrafted leather case, oversized cleaning cloth featuring hand-drawn sketches by Mr. Fouquet, and it's own letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature, hand-painted and sewn by Nick Fouquet.
The sunglass is a classic aviator shape, unisex and considered large.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED GREEN W/ CLEAR ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS HARDWARE
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER
LENS: TWILIGHT GRADIENT
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
Ours has been sold, please stay tuned for new collaborations Jerome has in store!